A Nicola Bucci “Bucnic” project
in collaboration with Trasimeno Blues Festival
“Trasimeno Blues Cartoon Fest”
International Competition of satirical design
- Trasimeno Blues Festival, presents its third edition of “Trasimeno Blues Cartoon Fest” - International competition of satirical design dedicated to Blues
- The theme of the competition: “Blues – To have the blue devils”
The artwork must be developed on a single table in the maximum size UNI A4 (cm. 21 x 29.7). Any kind of graphical technique will be accepted, including digital artworks if the prints are signed and if they are print number one.
Participation is for free, open to artists of any nationality.
The artwork must be original
The artwork must not have been published in the past.
For minors require a permission of a parent or his representative.
Each author may participate with one artwork. If sent more artworks the Guarantee Committee in its sole discretion, will choose the work that will participate in the contest.
The works must be sent by electronic mail by and regular mail.
The artworks will not be refunded and will remain property of the Organizing Committee.
Entries must be sent together with the registration form in full, duly completed and signed no later than May 15th 2011 at:
by e-mail at: email@example.com (.jpg – 300 dpi)
and by regular mail at: Nicola Bucci - “Trasimeno Blues Cartoon Fest “ – Via
Nino Taranto, 30 - Roma – Italia
- The artworks must indicate on the back: name, surname and address of the author. The artworks will not be refunded. The artworks will be published on the official web sites of the competition.
2. A Guarantee Committee - composed of professionals and representatives of the cultural world will select the 30 most significant artworks.
The 30 finalists artworks will be published on www.trasimenobluescartoonfest.com .
It will be online audiences to declare the winner of "Trasimeno Blues Cartoon Fest "
The public on line will be able to cast their vote untill July 25th 2011.
The Committee shall have the right to assign any awards and special mentions.
3. The artworks which make it to the final stage of the competition will be exhibited at “Palazzo della Corgna” - Città della Pieve from July 20th to July 31st and at “Ombre Rosse” Live Music Club of Rome from October 1st to November 15th 2011.
Prize “Trasimeno Blues Cartoon Fest”: prize will be an amount in cash equal to 300 euros .
In the event of a draw, the first prize will be divided between the winners.
- Every artist must justify the content of their own artwork. The works that the Artistic Director receives could be chosen for publication, distribution and any type of use . Artworks will remain property of the organizing committee. All the competition participants understand and agree to the terms of the competition stated implicitly here, and accept, without any compensation, the exhibition of their artworks in or more shows in the art exhibition. They also agreed to its publication in books, posters, bookmarks, t-shirts or cute hats, calendars or agendas and on all the information services. It will be obligatory for the name of the artist and the country of origin and of the name of Trasimeno Blues Caroon Fest to be included in every publication.
8. The Trasimeno Blues Festival while remaining fully committed to the care and protection of the works exhibited , does not take any responsibility for any theft, damage or loss that might occur involving these works from the moment they arrive till the close of the exhibition.
9. Participation in the event which is completely free, implies total acceptance of
these regulations. The Organising Committee has the right and the responsibility to give the final decision concerning controversial questions as well as on matters not explicitly provided for.
For further information:
Trasimeno Blues Cartoon Fest
Tel/Fax: +39075 828489
To be attached to the works which must be delivered to:
“Trasimeno Blues Cartoon Fest” –
International competition of satirical design about Blues
Nicola Bucci – “Trasimeno Blues Cartoon Fest”
Via Nino Taranto n°.30
00125 Rome - Italy
BY AND NO LATER THAN May 15th 2011
Surname and name:__________________________________