in collaboration with Trasimeno Blues Festival
"Trasimeno Blues Cartoon Fest"
International Competition of satirical design
1. Trasimeno Blues Festival, presents its second edition of "Trasimeno Blues Cartoon Fest" - International competition of satirical design dedicated to Blues
2. The theme of the competition: "Blues - The Blues Harp Harmonica" The artwork must be developed on a single table in the maximum size UNI A4 (cm. 21 x 29.7). Any kind of graphical technique will be accepted, including digital artworks if the prints are signed and if they are print number one.Participation is for free, open to artists of any nationality. The artwork must be original The artwork must not have been published in the past.
For minors require a permission of a parent or his representative. Each author may particip ate with one artwork. If sent more artworks the Guarantee Committee in its sole discretion, will choose the work that will participate in the contest.The works must be sent either by regular mail or by electronic mail.The artworks will not be refunded and will remain property of the Organizing Committee.
Entries must be sent together with the registration form in full, duly completed and signed no later than April 30th 2010 at:
by e-mail at: info@
and by regular mail at:
"Trasimeno Blues Cartoon Fest " -
Gabbiano Jonathan -
Via G.Bellezza n°.4
06065 Passignano sul Trasimeno (PG) - Italia
3. The artworks must indicate on the back: name, surname and address of the author. The artworks will not be refunded. The artworks will be published on the official web sites of the competition.
4. A Guarantee Committee - composed of professionals and representatives of the cultural world will select the 30 most significant works and award the Prize " Trasimeno Blues Cartoon Fest" author most worthwhile. The Committee shall have the right to assign any awards and special mentions.
The 30 finalists will be published on www.trasimenobluescartoonfest.
The public on line will be able to cast their vote untill July 25th 2010.
It will be online audiences to declare the winner of the Special award "Trasimeno Blues Web Cartoon "
5. The artworks which make it to the final stage of the competition will be exhibited at "Palazzo della Corgna" - Città della Pieve from July 22nd to Agoust 1st
6. The winners will immediately be notified and invited as guests of Trasimeno Blues Festival, on August 1th to collect the prize.
Prize "Trasimeno Blues Cartoon Fest": prize will be a sum of 500 euros and the winning piece will be on front cover of the "Trasimeno Blues History" CD.
Special Prize:"Trasimeno Blues Web Cartoon": prize will be a sum of 250 euros.
In the event of a draw, the first prize will be divided between the winners.
8. Every artist must justify the content of their own artwork. The works that the Artistic Director receives could be chosen for publication, distribution and any type of use . Artworks will remain property of the organizing committee. All the competition participants understand and agree to the terms of the competition stated implicitly here, and accept, without any compensation, the exhibition of their artworks in or more shows in the art exhibition. They also agreed to its publication in books, posters, bookmarks, t-shirts or cute hats, calendars or agendas and on all the information services. It will be obligatory for the name of the artist and the country of origin and of the name of Trasimeno Blues Caroon Fest to be included in every publication.
8. The Trasimeno Blues Festival while remaining fully committed to the care and protection of the works exhibited , does not take any responsibility for any theft, damage or loss that might occur involving these works from the moment they arrive till the close of the exhibition.
9. Participation in the event which is completely free, implies total acceptance of these regulations. The Organising Committee has the right and the responsibility to give the final decision concerning controversial questions as well as on matters not explicitly provided for.
For further information:
Via G.Bellezza n°.4
06065 Passignano sul Trasimeno (PG)
Tel/Fax: +39 075 828489